Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My Angel got her wings!

I am so excited about this post and what lies ahead for today I couldn't sleep.

My wife just rolled over and reminded me that it was 3am! What's up she said? Then in a sigh of bewilderment she went back to sleep.

Yesterday morning was a BLAST! I went on my usual walk, but was running late! I had just gotten the idea that I wanted to see the bus driver, my Angel. I wanted to share with her that I had written about her in my blog.

I got excited but I knew I was running late, as I sped through the neighborhood to get to my destination. I parked my car in the usual spot and as I came over the slight hill I could see the bus parked on the side of the road. I took out a pen and wrote down my blog address on a business card.

Now the last time I had seen the bus driver we passed each other on the road as it was late that particular morning. She drove by and I called out to her, Hi Angel! She had no clue what that meant.

This morning I quickly walked up to the bus window and said hi and handed her my card. I said " I want you to look up this address and find the article that says, I saw an Angel!" I then said " That Angel is you!"  You could see her spirit soar!

She was so excited! She said I made her day! She then said to me, you have a blessed day!

Some times it's just a few kind words to a complete stranger that can make all the difference between an ordinary day and an extraordinary day!

Today is going to be EXTRAORDINARY!

No comments:

Post a Comment