Friday, March 9, 2012

Dreams can come true!


The other day I went to a meeting at First Baptist to be a part of a multi denominational group of Churches that want to come together to help end homelessness in Richmond. What a great group of folks! 

Whats going to happen here? With God everything is possible!

After the meeting, Amy approached Cassie and I and said that she had experienced a dream unlike anything before. She had a dream of a hotel? She then shared she was on a trip and stayed in a hotel and it caused her to remember her dream. Then on another trip she was traveling and noticed a hotel in Durham, NC but it wasn't a hotel, but yet it was!!!!!

It was the Durham Rescue mission in a hotel! 


I got excited because I have thought about the Days Inn at Chamberlayne Ave and I95 every day that I pass it on my way to work! She had thought about that one as well!

We were of the same mind!

Things are getting exciting!



No comments:

Post a Comment