Saturday, March 31, 2012

Dream Catcher

What's a dream catcher?

I'm not sure I know, but it sounds good!

As I flew into Richmond last night, we began to circle the city. I joked with Mark that we were doing a prayer circle around Richmond. I think I have taken it up a notch or two!

It was fun to see the possibilities from 10,000 feet! When you're up that high you can see it all. I could almost see my whole Metro prayer circle around Richmond!

At one point I could see the space I have been praying for quite a while now. I make it sound like it's been a long time, but it's only been a couple of months. God is moving pretty fast around here!

The space is the old Sav-A-Lot at the raceway shopping center just outside of the entrance to Richmond International Raceway. It's about 14,000 sq feet of building. I believe it could be a great thrift store that might even have a coffee house in it!

In Atlanta that is exactly what we saw!

I would ask that you pray with me that this dream might come true and soon!

Let's dream it, pray for it and then step towards it!

A Dream Catcher!

No comments:

Post a Comment