Friday, March 2, 2012

Cooperation

Reading "The cause within you" this is a miracle in itself. I can't even recall how many books I have read  in the last few months. What is happening! I realize that I am interested in what I am passionate about. God has given me a passion and I am trying to learn all that I can!

I was just amazed by what I read in this book about picking up trash. It's on the page about "adopt the block" and how they try to elevate the task of picking up trash for people to realize that they are restoring respectability to a place where God's people live!

As if it doesn't get any crazier I just read on page 1615 of kindle that the pastor went to an old mans house who was living out his life alone and was asked what the pastor could do for him and he said he hadn't been to church in a while and that he would love scripture read to him! WOW sounds familiar!

I am beginning to get clarity as to what we need to do in the neighborhood. Pick up trash and meet people on the street. We need to knock on the doors and find out what the needs are and fulfill the needs no questions asked. Care for the people!

I got excited about walking around Northminster today so I could pick up trash. What's up with that? Who would of thought I would get excited about picking up trash! 

I noticed a man for the first time came out on his porch to see what was going on. He noticed what I was doing! I will pray that he will have the courage to ask what I am doing. I will pray for a need of his that God can fulfill. From this I hope the vision will come more into focus. 

I can see groups of folks going out in pairs knocking on doors seeing what the needs are and trying to fulfill those needs.

As I walked around the church this afternoon I prayed that Steve would answer my email from 1/19/12. I just got an email from Steve it's 6:15pm 3/2/12! He said he had my request on the agenda for the trustees next week. How cool is that! Is God personal or what! 

I'm also praying that God will bless a Church with their efforts to teach on tithing. May they have the courage to step out and teach the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment