Sunday, March 4, 2012

Start a blog?

I received an email from Lil suggesting that I blog.
Here is what she said:

"You need to start a blog, which is really just an online journal when you think about it. But that way you can keep track of all the things God impresses on you during circles - and his confirmations and other cool finds - in one place.  Who knows the followers you could get, and the role they might play down the line...."

Well I now feel like this could be an encouragement to others to see what God is up to. Before I felt like it would be another task. Now I feel it might inspire others and be a REAL blast to do!


Last night Jeff wrote me:

Thought of something tonight after watching the Dream Center video. Our first logo statement was "Where Dreams Come True"

No comments:

Post a Comment