Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I found IT!


You know what's fun? 

To go to bed so excited that you can hardly sleep! To wake up exhausted from lack of sleep, but excited at the same time for what God might do today! You can't wait to see what God wants to do in your life.

It has been a long time since I have felt this way. I mean 25 years plus!

I can remember the feeling shortly after I met the Lord in 1982. I don't know when I lost IT, but I believe I have found IT again!

I told Jeff yesterday that I am not sure what the difference was. 

Could be my confession, a few months ago that I loved money more than my relationship with God and that was going to change.

Could be that I hate to be a leader. I never wanted to lead people, I just wanted to take responsibility for my own actions.

Could be the obstacles I placed in my life as to reasons to why I would not fully commit. I never wanted to perform weddings, much less funerals. I haven't yet!

Could be a lot of things!

I am not sure exactly which one, but they all apply!

What I realize is that if you want IT, then you better be willing to surrender all of it because IT is well worth it!

PS The pun comes from Craig Groeschel and a message I heard him give a while back.

No comments:

Post a Comment