Monday, June 25, 2012

Rest

I am resting!

I am on vacation for the next two weeks!

My wife asked me what am I writing about when I am on vacation. I don't think you want to hear about the beach.

I do know that God is preparing me for a wild ride when I return home. I am excited about the possibilities!

I need to rest.

I have been on a crazy journey since last September and now is a time to sit back and reflect on what God has done and what the future holds.

I have definitely been energized by all that has taken place over the last few months, but now?

I need to rest.

I look forward with great anticipation of what the next few months will unfold. I am not sure of exactly what it will look like but if it's anything like the last few months.

I need to rest!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment