Thursday, June 28, 2012

I'm hungry!



I miss my weekly breakfast with Charles!

Charles is my close friend who I met back in February. 

Charles is an extremely generous guy! He has an incredible sense of humor and he always makes me laugh!

Charles is also my mentor when it comes to helping the homeless!

He knows the streets. He spent 33 years on the streets, homeless and a drug addict!

God has gotten a hold of Charles.

Every time we meet I learn something new that helps me to better understand the homeless situation. God also uses our time together to teach me more about myself as well.

Charles has done more to help people in the Northside than anybody I know. Charles is an inspiration!

I look forward to my next breakfast with Charles!

PS Charles I'll take the extravaganza!


No comments:

Post a Comment