Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Let's dance!






My relationship with God is like a dance!

Just like dancing, someone has to lead and someone has to follow.

I need to let God lead and get out of the way. I don't want to step on Gods' toes, because then I will trip and probably fall over!

I'm learning more and more about Gods' power inside all of us. The Holy Spirit dwells inside us just waiting to teach us how to dance!

Do you believe God can raise someone from the dead? Heal the sick?

End Homelessness in Richmond?

Did the bible say we could do great works?

John 14:12-14 NLT


12 “I tell you the truth, anyone who believes in me will do the same works I have done, and even greater works, because I am going to be with the Father. 13 You can ask for anything in my name, and I will do it, so that the Son can bring glory to the Father. 14 Yes, ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it!

I just want to learn to dance!

PS I stole this idea from Beth! Sorry Beth!

PSS Thanks Beth!




No comments:

Post a Comment