Sunday, June 3, 2012

God had a plan on 1/26/2012!




This past April a van was donated.

A few weeks went by before the actual need was met.

What was the need?

Let me back up a bit.

On January 26,2012 Jeff, Mark, Pete and I went on a tour with Embrace Richmond. We traveled to the projects in Southside called Hillside Court. There we had an awesome time eating lunch together and getting to know some of the folks that live there.

As we left Jeff mentioned one of his favorite stories that he heard at lunch, was the story of a lady that had started a church there. She started out by having dinner and a movie on Friday nights! It is always encouraging to hear how a church gets started.

Back to my original question, what was the need?

The lady that started the church needed a van!

My buddy Charles made the connection and by the end of May, she got a van!

I never imagined this happening back in January!

I love to see how God brings things together, if we are patient!

PS Thanks Barbara!

No comments:

Post a Comment