Wednesday, June 6, 2012

It's 9am and what a great day I've had!

I started my day as usual and at about 7:45am I ran into my angel, Geraldine!

Geraldine is the school bus driver in the neighborhood around Northminster. I haven't seen her in weeks because her route has changed a bit.

She is truly a blessing to speak with in the morning! Because of her smile and awesome personality she makes my day!

Then the morning got even better when Cassie from Hands Up Ministries came walking out the front door of Northminster!

She walked across the street and I introduced her to Geraldine. Geraldine then blessed our day and took off on her bus route.

Cassie and I continued our conversation about what was taking place in the Northside. She mentioned that the inspection on her SIXTH house went well!

Hands Up Ministries will soon have SIX Houses that afford people the opportunity to live in a HOME!

I love the fact that such a loving couple as Cassie and JT, have given their ALL to share the Love of Christ with the folks in Northside and Highland Park!

What an awesome ministry that they have going on!

To hear more about their ministry just watch the video on the top of the page called "Muhammad's story"!

No comments:

Post a Comment