Sunday, June 17, 2012

Money, Money, Money, Money, MONEY!!!


O'Jays
"For The Love Of Money"




Money money money money, MONEY


Some people got to have it
Hey, Hey, Hey - some people really need it


Hey, listen to me, y'all do thangs, do thangs, do thangs - bad thangs with it
Well, you wanna do thangs, do thangs, do thangs - good thangs with it - yeah


How many of you remember the lyrics from that song?

Well it brings back memories of me dancing or some might remember shagging to it in 1973!

""Shag also refers to a type of partner dance. As such, "shagging" may refer to two people performing the "shag" dance.""


I never knew all of the lyrics to the song till I read them the other day. I just liked the music at the time!

It's all about the money!

How do we spend our money? Is money a bad thing? Can't money help others?

Money can meet someone's needs!

It can help those who are doing a good work!

As the song goes you can do "bad thangs with it" or do "good thangs with it!"

It's up to you to decide.

I have one question!

Whose money is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment