Saturday, June 30, 2012

Is God on vacation?




Vacation!

It's great to take time off and enjoy the beach with family and friends!

The weather has been awesome!

On vacation my normal schedule goes out the window. I don't have to get up and do anything. I have no meetings or voice mails.

There's been plenty of waves to ride and very competitive games of corn hole!

In today's techno society I still get email. My only excuse is that I don't want to have to go through hundreds of emails, if not thousands when I return in another week.

What I enjoy the most is knowing that God does not take a vacation!

I received an email from a friend and almost fell to the floor in misbelief!

God is up to something really exciting in the Northside!

The details will come in the future as things unfold!

I can't wait to see all that is going to take place when I return!

I love that God does not take a vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment