Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Don't Stop Praying In Your Circle.


A couple of weeks ago I wrote about a man I met at a conference.

His name is Rev Willie Woodson.

He is the pastor of  First United Presbyterian Church on North Ave.

He has joined me on my prayer walk around Northminster Church.

This is where my prayer circle began.

We get together every Monday and Friday to pray.

What a joy it has been to see how God has brought us together.

Willie and I are praying for a Dream Center for Richmond.

We are praying for a discipleship house for the homeless.

We are praying for the Northside and Highland Park area.

Prayer is where it all starts.

In Feb 2012 I started a prayer walk around the Northside.

If you pray with faith you will see things happen like never before.

I never knew I would be moving to Brookland Park Blvd.

This blog is my witness as to what God can do if we just pray and follow his leading.

I started down this path hardly knowing anyone in the city.

God has opened the flood gates to a family I never knew.

Willie has joined me on this path for a season and I can't wait to see where God will take us.

My advice is don't stop praying and believing what God can do in you and through you!

No comments:

Post a Comment