Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Answered Prayers and BIG Dreams!

Do you ever pray for something and later forget what you prayed for?

I don't know if it's from old age or not!

Months and months ago I prayed that a pastor from the Northside would join me on my prayer walk.

Monday morning during my prayer time with Rev Willie Woodson, I realized that God had answered my prayer.

I know that I have prayed for others to join me on my prayer walk, but this time it was a specific prayer for a pastor to join me.

It has been a real blessing to share with him the concerns for the folks in Northside and know that we both have a vested interest in our community.

We are praying and dreaming big for what God has planned for the Northside and beyond.

Join us as we pray for a Dream Center as well as a Discipleship house for men coming off the streets.

These are a couple of the Big dreams that God has laid on my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment