Monday, June 17, 2013

Patience!

The saying goes you should never "pray for patience".

If you do, you might experience trials to test your patience.

I think my problem lies more with the idea of instant gratification.

In society we want everything now, no waiting give it to me now!

I fall into that trap as well.

I want the Dream Center so badly.

I want it now.

What I have found to be true for me, is that I must first walk up some stepping stones of learning before I can see the doors open to the Dream Center.

This journey is one of growth and learning. 

When things don't happen as quickly as I like them to, then I must still be on the path of learning.

I am not going to pray for patience as much as I am going to pray for wisdom and knowledge as I move forward closer to the Dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment