Wednesday, June 12, 2013

You Know It's Right!

I have had a lot of people ask me why am I moving into the "hood"?

My best explanation is that God has called me to serve the Urban Camper.

I want to be closer to some of the guys I have met and to many that I hope to meet in the future.

Sure enough this past weekend I called up Shelton who went on the retreat with me.




As a matter of fact Shelton was one of my leaders on the retreat and he did a great job.

I asked Shelton Saturday morning if he wanted to come over and see the new house.

He said he would be right over. 

Sure enough it only took him minutes to ride his bike over. 

We sat on the front porch after taking a quick tour of the house.

We had a great conversation as the rain came pouring down.

Nothing better than sitting on the front porch with a friend.

At that point in time I knew this was RIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment