Monday, April 8, 2013

Dream Center

On March 21, 2013 I wrote a blog post called "Is Richmond Ready for a Dream Center?"

I believe it is, but the timing needs to come from God.

I am still in the learning stages of what God wants to teach me through all this.

If it were up to me I would build it today!

I have a tendency to get ahead of God.

That's my plan, but what about God?

I know he will build it.

I just need to have enough faith and a lot of patience, it WILL happen.

As I speak with people about the idea I can see the dream coming true. 

So many people have expressed a true desire to see it come to fruition.

I dreamed and prayed for a retreat for the homeless and in a matter of months that came true.

I am praying for the Dream Center and waiting to see how God will bring all the pieces together.

This is a great journey!

Please join me in prayer for a Dream Center in Richmond!

No comments:

Post a Comment