Wednesday, April 3, 2013

To be an Urban Camper is to be Fully Employed!

For the longest of time I have often felt like the men on the street whom I have met should be employed.

These men are intelligent, respectful and have great personalities.

Why don't they have a job?

What keeps them on the streets?

What I have come to learn more recently is that they ARE employed!

It's a full time job being an Urban Camper (Homeless).

If you don't believe me then walk in their shoes.

I have listened to the stories and read the articles about what a day on the streets looks like.

It's nothing I can fully appreciate looking in from the outside.

I have never been an Urban Camper.

I need to quit my judging and start helping!

Don't expect change to happen, if your not willing to get your hands dirty.

New employment will only happen after one gives up his current job.

One needs to stop being an Urban Camper and become a resident of a home before he can take on a new job.

Housing is the key to real employment and to a fresh start!

No comments:

Post a Comment