Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Does God use Text Messaging?


Last night I received a text from Shelton who went on the Urban Campers Retreat at 11:10pm.

I didn't actually read it until I got up early this morning.

All it said was Hebrews 6:11-12.

I am not a biblical scholar so I went to look up what it said.

Hebrews 6:11-12
New Living Translation (NLT)


11 Our great desire is that you will keep on loving others as long as life lasts, in order to make certain that what you hope for will come true. 12 Then you will not become spiritually dull and indifferent. Instead, you will follow the example of those who are going to inherit God’s promises because of their faith and endurance.


I am going to keep doing what I am doing and praying for a Dream Center!

I love the fact that God is relevant even through a text message!

Thanks Shelton!



2 comments:

  1. I and many of my Buddhist friends would say that the level of spiritual oomph in that bit of Bible text is low.

    How so? We should love others for, essentially, "no reason," and certainly not for the promise of a reward.

    ReplyDelete