Saturday, April 27, 2013

Let's get a Physical.

One of the hardest lessons learned so far in my journey is the need to make sure the men I am working with are healthy.

Yes spiritual needs first, but the physical needs are very important.

This past week has been a whirl wind of emotions and tragic news.

My friend in the hospital has received some dreaded news about his health.

It will be a long road, but with God by his side he will move on.

In the bible Christ dealt with the physical needs as well as the spiritual needs of many.

He would heal a man to bring glory to The Father.

May Christ heal my friend and bring glory to God.

May those who witness such, turn towards him who is able to do more than we can ever imagine.

My priority was to get a job for an urban camper so he could have a place to stay.

I overlooked his physical needs.

A mistake that will never happen again! 

I need to make sure their physical needs are taken care of before employment.

No comments:

Post a Comment