Friday, April 6, 2012

Thrift Store?

Friday morning I awoke at 3:30am!

I woke up from a crazy dream!

I had dreamed of a very large thrift store that was full of people. They were all hustling and bustling about prepping it for the grand opening! It was full of energy and excitement. Everything had its place! Not a thing was missing. Everyone was thrilled to be there and be a part.

I awoke in panic because I hadn't signed the lease on the facilities yet, and I hadn't even spoken to the Landlord about renting the facilities!

That's the administrator in me coming out!

The dream of a thrift store is REAL!

I believe a thrift store can be the driving engine behind a sustainable business model that will open many more opportunities of growth in the future! This has been ONE of the many ideas swirling around in my head for several months now.

Please pray that, that day will come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment