Friday, August 3, 2012

Spread the word





One of the most effective ways to share the gospel is through stories.


The bible is made up of story after story of God's plan to redeem his people.

I love stories of life change!

When life change happens there is a story to be told.

What's fun to see is when the story spreads to others.

You hear the story and you tell another person that they may be encouraged!

This journey I am on, is my story of how God is working in my life and that I might share it with others.

I hope that you might be encouraged and be willing to share God's story with others so that it might spread!

If you would like to hear another story of life change and what Sara calls a "divine interruption", I would encourage you to come to Atlee Community Church on Sunday August 12th and hear Sara Pomeroy's story!


No comments:

Post a Comment