Monday, December 17, 2012

Working on a dream!

One of the fun things about a dream is seeing the dream become a reality!

Over a month ago I posted this on my blog!

I have a dream!

The dream is to put on a retreat for the homeless! 

For more details go to the post above.

I say it was my dream, but I know it to be a God inspired dream!

I have spent the last few weeks speaking to several service providers for the homeless, getting their feedback on this idea.

Next month I will be leading a group of folks through the planning process of what this retreat might look like.

If your in town and have an interest in being a part of this "Dream Team" come join me on Thursdays at 6:30pm starting 1/10/13.

If you want more details let me know.

A dream will only become a reality if you work at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment