Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Blah!

Have you ever felt blah and just didn't know what was wrong?

For the last two days I have really lacked energy and excitement.

Today I got some great advice from Charles.

Stop and take an inventory before you begin to think the world is crashing down on you!

What does that inventory look like for you?

For me I can begin to count all the many blessings that have happened over the past year and think about all the new stuff that is going to happen this next year.

I need to stop thinking about whats not and start dreaming about what could be and what has been a blessing.

One of my favorite blessings has been my friendship with Charles that started almost a year ago on Saturday 1/7/12 when we first met at the Free Market.

After having breakfast with Charles this morning I got to put the blahs away!

No comments:

Post a Comment