Sunday, December 23, 2012

This old dog is Still learning!

Two things keep reoccurring during my learning process about the Homeless.

Patience and Trust!

Jerry (Homeless Man) told me a while back to be Patient

When he says to be patient is means being very patient. 

Things won't change over night as much as I would like them to!

The other truth is Trust

What does it mean to build trust with a stranger?

Again it takes patience and time to form a bond of trust!

You have to build a relationship first, in order to build trust.

I want so badly for things to change for the better, but sometimes change happens slowly for it to stick!

When I think about how patient God has been with me and how much I trust him, I know that God can do all things to solve the homeless situation in his time and not mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment