Saturday, September 29, 2012

What is prayer?


One of the things that excites me about the upcoming small group on prayer are the people in attendance.

I know God will use each and every one for his own purposes.

We just need to be willing to be used by God!

What stands in our way?

What keeps us from having an intimate relationship with Christ?

Why doesn't God hear our prayers?

These questions and more are what I hope to pursue with the group.

I don't know every one at this point, but I do know some that have put themselves out there to be used by God.

Some are faithful followers, angels and street saints!

Prayer is not about us as individuals, it's about a relationship with the Father that might bring him glory!

I pray that God might teach us all more about him through prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment