Friday, September 28, 2012

Everything comes full circle!



This journey started back in February walking around a church I knew nothing about.

Next week I will be leading a small group discussing the book "The Circle Maker" by Mark Batterson in that very Church - Northminster!

I love it that God knew what was going to take place before I did.

I had no idea of what would unfold over the following months!

At first I was a scaredy cat not wanting to get out of my car and walk around in some strange neighborhood.

The rumors of a dangerous place ran through my head whether true or false!

That first step out of my car I prayed for protection!

And then

I prayed that God would show up!

He has surpassed anything that I could have ever imagined on my own!

Next Thursday night I will have several new friends that I have met along this journey join me in this study about prayer!

This past February, I was alone and now full circle I have several others who will join in on the fun to pray Circles around your largest dreams and biggest fears! 



No comments:

Post a Comment