Friday, September 7, 2012

What does an awesome day look like?



Thursday morning started with breakfast with Charles, Howard and a friend of Howard's at the Dairy Bar.

The conversation was all about the work Charles is doing and how could it be expanded. Charles is a real "Street Angel". He cares for those in desperate situations. He loves on people.

Charles shows Christ's love to society's "least of them"!

The work Charles does is not easily duplicated. He is one of a kind!

I was excited to participate in the conversation because I can see things happening!

I sense God is moving in a big way!

I have been ignorant for most of my life of the desperation of the "least of these".

Breakfast was over and Charles got a call in the car as we drove home. It was Karen calling needing some chairs for an event this weekend. He asked me for suggestions, I made a call and he had the chairs he needed. Thanks to Rental Works!

Charles is the master of networking! He knows how to get things done!

I went from there to my office.

My next meeting was a complete unknown going into it.

I had called a complete stranger to set up a meeting to get together and discuss what God might be up to.

The meeting was with a pastor of a church near the interection of Laburnam and 360.

As I was leaving the office I asked Jeff if he wanted to come along. He accepted the invite and we were on our way.

The church builing is up for sale.

We were greated by the pastor and I shared my desire to see "The Church" help solve the homeless situation in Richmond.

The pastor shared his heart and we had a great time of getting to know each other. It was definately a divine appointment!

In all the people I met that day I could sense God moving in a way that I could not put my finger on it.

I could only be excited that I know he was orchastrating these divine appointments!

All this took place before lunch time!

That's what an awesome day looks like!

No comments:

Post a Comment