Thursday, July 5, 2012

Take the next step!




I don't always know what the next step will be in this journey, but I do know that God is with me.

I will take it one step at a time!

I read the following on Monday.

Psalm 32:8-11 TNIV

8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.

9 Do not be like the horse or the mule,
which have no understanding
but must be controlled by bit and bridle
or they will not come to you.

10 Many are the woes of the wicked,
but the Lord ’s unfailing love
surrounds those who trust in him.

11 Rejoice in the Lord and be glad, you righteous;
sing, all you who are upright in heart!


I pray that I won't need a bit and bridle, but that I will rejoice in all that he has done and will do!

PS I don't need to know the next step, he already does!


No comments:

Post a Comment