Friday, July 6, 2012

Aunt Sarah's



I got up early Wednesday morning to have breakfast with Charles. Since it was the 4th of July, most of the places we normally go to were closed.

We ended up at Aunt Sarah's on broad st.

When I walked into the restaurant, it reminded me of the days back in the early 80's when I used to attend a bible study there.

I was sharing this story with Charles and how the same waitress still works there. Her name is Jackie. She happened to be off that day.

Charles began to share with me of a time he had breakfast there back around the same time.

It's fascinating to see how things have changed so much for both of us over the years. God has redeemed our lives for his work here and now!

Charles then mentioned the possibility of a building coming available in the Highland Park area. We talked about a young man showing potential for running a business. We dreamed of what it might look like.

It's a blast to dream with Charles!

Lives are being changed!

Aunt Sarah's holds a special place in my life from the times of a bible study to a conversation with Charles.

What will God do next?

No comments:

Post a Comment