Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A Sign!



Shortly after I started this journey I bought a tool to pick up trash on my walks.

For the last few weeks I have tried to balance it on end as I sit by the fountain and pray!

At one point I even asked God to do it for me!

I know that a lot of people would think that I am crazy and that's ok by me.

On Saturday while I was praying by the fountain, I didn't even notice what I was doing. I looked down and there it was the Grip and Grab tool balancing on it's end. What makes it more interesting is that the patio is made of an aggregate concrete. That means it was not a smooth surface!

At the time I was praying over a very significant issue in my life.

I took it as sign for what I needed to do!

I love that we have a personal God that reaches out to us if we just ask!

Sometimes I lack the faith and I need a sign from God!
















No comments:

Post a Comment