Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Another one shows up!




I was back in town for a couple of days, so I got up early Monday to take my walk around Northminster. I was excited to get back out there and see what God was up to.

It wasn't long before I heard a shout from off in the distance. It was Tim!

This was the first time I had seen Tim on one of my walks. Tim actually lives in the neighborhood. He and I met a few months ago at Stir Crazy Cafe!

Tim had shared with me that he had started prayer walking around the Church a while back.

We spent some great time together considering things that God was up to. It was fun to catch up and spend some time praying together!

This one relationship is one of many that I now share, because I got out of my comfort zone and did something I KNEW God had called me to do. Prayer walk around Northminster!

As I reflect on just this one instance, I am over whelmed with excitement!

I got up Monday morning expecting God to do something and sure enough I ran into a friend that I had no idea would be there.

I started on this journey alone walking around a Church I knew nothing about and now I have a new friend and a shared vision for God to do something big in Northside!

This journey has brought together numerous folks who are praying for Northminster and the Northside!

Come and be a part of the fun that God is doing in Northside!

I can't wait to see what's going to happen next!




No comments:

Post a Comment