Wednesday, May 2, 2012

God loves the details!

I love it when God answers my prayers, despite the fact they might appear to be selfish at times.

The other day I realized that I had lost my knife. The knife was special because it belonged to my Dad who passed away a year ago. I mentioned it to Pamela and she said without hesitation that I would find it!

I knew it was going to be a problem when I put my pants on that morning. The pockets on the pants are very shallow. Anything I put in my pockets falls out when I sit down.

The next morning on my prayer walk, I asked God to help me find my knife. It might sound like a strange request, but I know God likes the little details.

So I prayed to God that I would find my knife.

I started looking in the living room in the chair I sat in the other night. I then proceeded to my car and then I looked in another vehicle that I drove earlier. No knife was found!

I went in to work and forgot about it. I sat down at my desk and started my day on the computer. I got up and continued to do my thing. After a while I came back to my desk and there was my knife sitting in the middle of my desk chair.

God is in the details because he is a personal God who loves each and every one of us!

Scripture says he knows the number of hairs on your head.

Do you believe it to be true?

No comments:

Post a Comment