Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Be present! Show up!

What does "Be Present" mean?

Another question!

What does I just have to "Show Up" mean?

Let me see if I can answer these questions.

I have heard these terms a number of times as I am on this journey.

My definition of "Be Present" has come to mean - be there in the midst of the people. To live, work or spend time in the neighborhood. Be there!

I have read about it several times in the last book to be described as missional communities.

If your not there, your not present!

Where is God calling you to "Be Present"?



To "Show Up" means to be available!

Willing to do what God asks of you! Be ready and alert to answer to God's whispers.

Are you willing to set aside your agenda for God?

I know that is the hardest thing I do every day!

I am a planner and every day I have an agenda. Am I willing to show up and let God show me the agenda for the day?

Every day that I am "present" and I "show up" in the Northside, God reveals a little more of his plan to me!

It is more than I could have ever imagined!

Are you willing to "Be Present" and "Show Up" where God has you?

No comments:

Post a Comment