Monday, May 28, 2012

Get out of the way!

Have you ever gotten the sense that something great was about to happen?

It doesn't happen to me very often.

This past week I spent time with a number of different people. As I reflect on this past week I could see  it all coming together for something really big!

I have been on this journey for the past few months, and I have always sensed God's presence in it all.

I have never been certain of what is going to happen, but that's the fun part!.

God likes surprises!

God has a plan and he slowly reveals it in his timing. I need to learn to let Him lead and not me.

I have always wanted to be in control because I can manipulate what is going to happen.

It takes faith to walk with God and NOT know what's going to happen.

Get out of the way and let Him show you who He is!

No comments:

Post a Comment