Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I caught God smiling!

This morning was a real blessing praying together with a new friend I just met a few weeks ago. We got together early this morning to do a pray walk around Northminster.

This was just the second time doing this together, but it was awesome!

Beth started the walk by reading a story from the book The Circle Maker. The story was called Quailmageddon.

The story talks about how God provided the Israelites, who were in the Desert with an over abundance of quail when they were in need!

What I love about the story is the description of the quail falling from the sky and how many quail were provided for the people.

Mark Batterson goes on to say that "When God enters the equation, His output always exceeds your input."

Today Beth and I prayed for each others' Churches, Northminster and Atlee!

What does the future hold, if we can come together and pray!

I'm looking for quail to start dropping from the sky!

I think God smiles when he hears the prayers of THE CHURCH!

PS If I hadn't started the prayer walk. I would never had the chance to meet and pray with Beth. Are you ready to get started!

1 comment:

  1. So thankful for you, Nelson. God is using you in my life and the life of Northminster Church. Can't wait to see what's in store...thanks for following the path God has set you on.

    ReplyDelete