Friday, May 4, 2012

Quit guessing and you'll get blown away!

I need to quit trying to guess what God is going to do! I get a glimpse of the possibilities and then HE shows up and blows me away!

I would say that my problem is, that I like to be in control! I like to know what's going to happen!

This week I have been blown away on several occasions and I don't have the typing skills or the patience to list them all! So I will list just a few!

Monday morning Mike came into my office to say that he had a surprise for me! I went outside into the parking lot to see a 16' box truck. We had been wanting to purchase one for the West End campus. Every Sunday we pack two trailers and haul all our stuff to the West End for Church service. It was perfect for what we needed.

I said how much? He said it was given to us for the next three years free of charge!

Buckle up!

Wednesday night I went to another meeting with Embrace for dinner at Twiggy's!

Dinner on the boulevard for the second time!

We had a great time together dreaming of what could be. Looking at all God has provided us to get the work done in Northside! It gets better! I was approached by Beth towards the end of the meeting. She asked at what time do I go on my prayer walk. I told her early in the morning and she said "Perfect, can I join you some time?"

This was a highlight for me because I had been praying as I walk around Northminster for someone to join me! Beth attends Northminster and wants to be in prayer for her Church!

Blown away again!

Thursday morning I went to a prayer breakfast for the City of Richmond and was blown away by the diversity of the Kingdom of God! Hundreds of pastors and leaders from so many different Churches and organizations, came together to be of one accord and pray for the city!

It was awesome and powerful! God has been speaking to me to open my eyes to what is happening in Richmond!

His spirit is on the move unlike any other time I have seen! THE CHURCH is coming together to make a difference in Richmond!

I need to quit trying to guess what God is going to do next!

He knows better than I do!

Back on January 1,2012 I spoke about THE CHURCH coming together to make a difference. He showed me on Thursday, a glimpse of what is to come!

I can't encourage you enough to get in the game!

God will blow you away!

No comments:

Post a Comment