Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Where prayers come from!

Martha from Boaz & Ruth really has a heart for the Bethlehem Center. The Bethlehem Center is the old Church I have been praying for for several months now. It is situated near six corners. It is across the street from Brookland plaza on Brookland Park Blvd.

I was thrilled to no end, that when I met Martha and mentioned the old Church she had a heart for the old building as well! I was excited to know that we share in our desire to see God do something great with that building.

A few weeks ago I got to go into that building and see what was on the inside. I took with me several friends including Dale, who used to do ministry there back in the 80's.

The place was so run down it wasn't even safe to be in the building. The potential for that building was huge, if it were not for all the environmental problems that exist.

Does God have a plan for the Bethlehem Center?

The memories of past ministry did come back to Dale and that alone was worth the visit.

Martha wrote me an email after my first visit with her. She wrote to say she wanted to know when I was in the neighborhood praying. She wanted to be in agreemant at the same time. This was an answer to prayer that others would join me in my prayer for the area.

I know that Martha, Wendy, Cassie, Northminster, Atlee and many more are praying for this journey.

I would encourage anyone to come join me on my prayer walk in the mornings!

God is hearing our prayers! He is on the move!

I am so encouraged by all that I see as a result of the prayers of today and those that came before!

PS Beth from Northminster joined me on my prayer walk this past Monday! We had a great time!




No comments:

Post a Comment