Sunday, November 11, 2012

What if you don't get your way!

Friday morning was one of those days that I had planned out for myself.

I was sure that God was going to use me in a certain way.

I was planning on picking up Tina and Jerry for breakfast and then taking them to get some help getting id's.

I knew it was going to be a great day!

I went to find Jerry, but no luck!

I tracked down Tina, but Jerry was not with her.

She pointed me back to the bus station for Jerry.

I finally found Jerry and asked him to go with me to breakfast. He said no. He had something to do.

I almost pleaded with him! I couldn't believe he wasn't going to go.

This through a monkey wrench in my plans.

I wasn't quit sure as to why. I began to pray and ask God for some answers.

It wasn't long thereafter that God showed me that it just wasn't going to be that easy.

I love an easy fix to problems.

As I am writing this post I am reminded of what Jerry shared at breakfast one day.

You have to be very patient with the homeless!

Things don't always go your way, but you can always learn something from your experiences!

No comments:

Post a Comment