Monday, November 12, 2012

Disturbing!

In my travels on Friday I saw what might be a very disturbing site!

I was sitting at a stop light in the fan when I saw an older gentleman   limping along on the sidewalk.

He looked like he might have been homeless, but who knows.

He was carrying a white plastic bag full of something. At first I thought it might be trash or drink cans.

I looked a little closer and then I saw what looked like prescription drugs. I wasn't sure, but it did make me consider something new.



How many people on the streets are hurting for lack of medical care?

If they are, then how many are hooked on pain meds?

I have often considered the problem on the streets with drugs and alcohol, but not pain meds!

It makes sense, based on the circumstances.

Every day is a learning curve, but some times it can be very disturbing!

No comments:

Post a Comment