Friday, November 16, 2012

Bold prayers!

This past Sunday Ross Wright gave a great message about Bold Prayers at Church.

Then on Thursday night my small group met and had a great discussion about praying boldly!

We heard several stories of bold prayers and then the actions that move us out in faith as a result of our prayers!

I was so inspired by the conversation that I am going to continue my bold prayers by asking God to move my wife and I into the Northside!

I don't know how or when, but I'm praying!

The thought of moving to the Northside really gets me excited!

It reminded me of a post I wrote months earlier. As a matter of fact it was my First post of the year!

What a great weekend!

In the post I mentioned praying for the sale of my house, but I didn't know where we would go.

Today months later I KNOW where to go!

I am praying BOLDLY for God to do what only he can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment