Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Running Into Someone


I have lived in the new neighborhood for several weeks now.

I now see more and more of my friends.

The other day a voice came out from behind a car. "Hey"

It was Cory walking back to his house.

We stopped and chatted a while.

Then yesterday I was on my prayer drive through the neighborhood and spotted Shelton going the other way on his bike.

Shelton was one of my leaders on the Retreat.

I made the quick u turn and caught up to him.

I about ran him off the road! Just kidding.

We stopped and talked about what was going on.

We shared a few dreams of another Retreat and so forth.

The first words out of his mouth "I was just thinking about you".

God has a way of pulling people together at the right time.

I love running into my new friends in the neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment