Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Fear Factor

What a crazy show "Fear Factor"!

It's all about challenging yourself to face some of your biggest fears.

I have seen the same fear in the lives of the Urban Camper.

A lot of Urban Campers are afraid of change as well as other people.

Many don't trust people because they have been burned all too often.

We tend to disappoint each other.

The Urban Camper is fearful of the unknown.

It is easier to stick with what you know then face the unknown.

Fear keeps us from moving forward.

I can relate all too well from the stance that I too was afraid of getting out of my car in a strange neighborhood in the Northside.

I had to face my fear with the help from God.

He gave me the courage to face my fear head on.

As a result I now live in the very neighborhood that I feared the most.

God has done an amazing work in my life.

He can do the same in the life of an Urban Camper, if one is willing to surrender their fear to God.

Don't underestimate God's Fear Factor!


No comments:

Post a Comment