Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Hoping For The Best, While Struggling Through It.

Things don't always go the way you would like them to.

I struggle with unmet expectations of others.

In the struggle people don't always act the way you might want them to.

It's not up to me to change a person's behavior or attitude.

I need to stay true to who God wants me to be and allow God do what He wants to do.

I just need to make myself available, but there must be boundaries that are set for myself and the other person.

Sometimes it gets very difficult, but I can't let that stop me from moving forward.

Nobody ever said this journey would be easy.

I have to keep my eye on the prize that God has set before me.

I need to push on through and see what God would have me learn through this experience.

It doesn't make it any easier, but it does allow me to move forward hoping for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment