Wednesday, May 8, 2013

When God shows up!

Every day I ask God to show up.

I don't want to take anything for granted.

I know he's there all the time, but sometimes I want him to blow me away.

Today was one of those days. 

I was having breakfast with Charles and his friend Darrell.

I have met Darrell on several occasions, but I don't know him all that well.

Even at breakfast I forgot his name. 

Sorry Darrell!

He currently lives in one of the houses Charles oversees.

Darrell has had his share of challenges in life.

Now at breakfast we were talking about the status of David's health.

Without hesitation or even being asked, Darrell volunteered himself to help with David's situation.

Darrell doesn't even know David!

Charles broke in and said that is God moving in a man's life!

I got to see God show up at breakfast this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment