Wednesday, May 1, 2013

One Day at a Time!

I wanted to take this time to give an update on my friend's status in the hospital.

He has a very aggressive form of cancer in one of his lung's and throat.

Please keep him in your prayers!

I know that PRAYER works! 

I have seen prayers answered with my own eyes over and over again.

Now is the time for God to show himself strong!

I am humbled by the way God has orchestrated the situation to get him in a hospital where he can get the best care available.

Two weeks ago he was taken to the hospital and placed in the ICU.

If he had not gone then, he would probably be dead today!

He would have died on the streets. 

I had no idea of where God was going to take me on this adventure after the Homeless Retreat, but I can't think of where I would rather be seeing God at work.

God has a plan and I am just taking it one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment