Wednesday, May 15, 2013

God's path

When this journey started about 18 months ago, I could have never imagined the path God would take me on.

My advice, don't ever try to figure out where God will take you.

You might say no!

Two years ago I would have been running away in the opposite direction for sure.

That's what I love about God, he knows that about me.

He tells me to take one step of faith and then another and another.

My first step was to get out of my car in a strange neighborhood.

I was scared to death!

But God has revealed himself to me like no other time in my life.

I wouldn't trade these past several months for anything.

The journey has been a blast and I continue to meet some awesome people along the way!

If you want to walk on God's path don't ask questions just take that step of faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment