Monday, October 29, 2012

Prayer and Action!

Over the past few days I have been thinking about the relationship of prayer and action.

Do you just pray and hope that your prayers will be answered?

I have found myself doing just that!

But what if you pray and then step out in faith about what you are praying for!

What does it look like to pray and then act!

When I started this journey I prayed for a Church (Northminster) that I knew nothing about.

I could have stayed in my room and continued to pray. Did I need to do more?

I read the book The Circle Maker and I knew I needed to take action.

I wasn't going to stand still and do nothing more than pray in my room.

I needed to take action and go to a strange neighborhood and take steps to learn all I could.

I think prayer some times needs to be backed up with actions of faith!

God clues us in on what to pray for and then are we going to take steps of faith and act!

Our faith in God requires us to ACT!

No comments:

Post a Comment