Monday, August 5, 2013

Sidewalks



A sidewalk is a pedestrian path along a roadway.

In my old neighborhood where I spent the last 20 years of my life there were none.

In the city the sidewalk runs right through your front yard.

In the county people will take a walk in the middle of the road a good distance from your front door.

In the city if someone walks down the sidewalk there will at least be some kinda greeting, if not then a full blown conversation will take place instead.

The sidewalks offer a path along side many different homes with many different lifestyles and backgrounds in my neighborhood.

The diversity is quite the sight to see.

It's what I would consider a community made up of all walks of life.

A true representation of what the Church should look like.

The sidewalk does not discriminate.

Every week I meet someone for the first time.

Sidewalks are bringing people together.

I Love my sidewalks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment